PES Birthday Book Club
Welcome to the Birthday Book Club website!
What is it? An opportunity to honor your student, celebrate important occassions - birthdays, teacher retirements, etc. - and give the gift of reading to PES students!
How do I participate?
1. Access the Bound to Stay Bound wishlist (link above).
2. Help your child choose a book, and then click "Donate Now."
3. Order the book! Be sure to choose the donor plate option, and include the message you would like on the donor plate. Some examples could be: Donated in honor of John Smith's 6th birthday OR Happy 6th birthday, John Smith! Love, Mom and Dad. Please personalize your message to best fit your family's needs. :)
4. Once you order the book, it will be shipped directly to PES Library.
5. When the book arrives at PES Library:
*It will be processed and added to the Library collection.
*The book will be gift wrapped and ready to take home to open and share with family and friends!
*You and your student may write an additional message or small illustration on the Birthday Book sticker before returning it to the library.
Ms. Nard | PES Librarian
Please note: If there is a title your student would like to have added to the wish list, so s/he can purchase it as a birthday book, please email Ms. Nard with the title and author. Book suggestions are always welcome!