Beginning September 2, 2012, through May 31, 2013, Bound to Stay Bound Books will be giving away one $500.00 credit each month toward the purchase of new books for your library.
Jessica Sibert, a long-time librarian and supporter of children's literature, died on March 4, 2011. She was married to Robert F. Sibert, son of the founder of Bound to Stay Bound Books, and the mother of our current President, Robert L. Sibert.
How to win:
- You must be logged in to the BTSB Bookstore.
- Each week, beginning Sunday, September 2, 2012, a new treasure chest will be hidden somewhere on the BTSB Bookstore.
- A clue to the location of the treasure chest will be posted on this page every Sunday.
- After following the clues, simply click the gold treasure chest and your library will be entered to win the $500.00 credit.
- Only one submission per user per week will be accepted.
- Be sure to visit the BTSB Bookstore each week to increase your chances of winning.
- The winning library will be announced on the first business day of the following month.