Start your library off right with Opening Day Collections from Bound to Stay Bound!
Each year, Bound to Stay Bound assists with opening hundreds of new schools and branch libraries throughout the country. Our 99 years of experience can make your job easier and fill those shelves with the best prebound books on the market.
Why pick Bound to Stay Bound?
- Quality literature selection
- New school coordination and collection development specialists
- Curriculum correlated lists and support
- Free downloadable MARC records
- Free shipping
- No charge for bar codes and spine labels
- Additional processing packages available
- Free shelving, unpacking, and clean up service
- Free library donation website provided for school
- High fill rate
- Fast turnaround
- Storage and delivery
- BTSB’s unconditional guarantee
Curriculum services from BTSB’s Opening Day Collections
- Build your own processing: Bound to Stay Bound provides customizable processing including dust jackets, labeling services, security systems, and more. Just ask BTSB customer service representatives for more details.
- Collection analysis: Let Bound to Stay Bound help organize your library. Our collection analysis service provides a recommended collection list in areas of greatest need, as well as
data and graphs about your current collection.
- Customized covers: BTSB will add a free school, district, or library logo to front or back covers of any title — even ones not in Bound to Stay Bound’s catalogue — in quantities of 25 or more. Contact Bound to Stay Bound with author, title, quantity, and ISBN of any book and we’ll provide a free quote.
- And more!